APRIL 12, 2012
On March 30, 2012 Judge Hood issued Orders pertaining to the Show Cause Order dated May 9, 2008 regarding Late Claim Requests to participate in the Dow Corning Bankruptcy. As of this date, she has DENIED all requests. As an example, click here to view one of the Orders denying requests to become a Late Claimant.
A Show Cause Order was issued by Judge Hood (#633) dated May 9, 2008 regarding Non-Settling
Late Claimants who submitted a request to participate in the Dow Corning bankruptcy case dated
after June 1, 2007 or received by the Court after June 5, 2007 - please see attached order for
complete details of the Order.
LATE CLAIM DEADLINES TO SUBMIT ALL CLAIMS AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS ARE:
CLASS 7 = JULY 21, 2008
CLASS 9 and 10 = JULY 21, 2008
CLASS 5 and 6 = JANUARY 21, 2009
(These deadlines apply ONLY to Late Claimants who are listed in the Agreed Order Allowing Certain Late Claimants Limited Rights to Participate in the Plan's Settlement Facility - Appendices 1 - 3 (Click here for a copy)).
Below are links to Late Claim forms and recent mailings:
- LATE CLAIM ELECTION FORM - CLASS 5 & 6
- LATE CLAIM ELECTION FORM - CLASS 7
- SF-DCT NOTICE ACCOMPANYING LATE CLAIM MAILING
- SF-DCT LETTER TO LATE CLAIMANTS - CLASS 5 & 6
- SF-DCT LETTER TO LATE CLAIMANTS - CLASS 7
- SF-DCT LETTER TO LATE CLAIMANTS - CLASS 9 & 10
- CAC LETTER TO LATE CLAIMANTS - JANUARY 23, 2008
- CAC LETTER TO LATE CLAIMANTS - JANUARY 16, 2008
- CAC LETTER TO LATE CLAIMANTS - DECEMBER 14, 2007
© 2016 Claimants' Advisory Committee. All Rights Reserved.